- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower heads from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Single function rain shower head
- Spray Face Width: 8"
- Shower Head Depth: 2-11/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" U.S. plumbing supply connections
- All hardware required for shower head installation is included
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 20% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.5 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze D460059BN
- Danze D460059
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D460059 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Learn why you should consider Danze for your home.We at Build.com have taken an overall look at what Danze has to offer our customers. We feel very good about Danze products, and believe you should too.
Danze Air Injected ShowerheadsDanze Air Injected Shower Heads give you a cleansing shower with plenty of coverage, while conserving water at the same time.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.