This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-15/16" W X 6-15/16" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
- Multi-function shower head featuring 3 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 4"
- Shower Arm Length: 8"
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze D500546BNT
- Danze D500546T
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D500546T and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.