This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 20% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.5 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4" W X 6-3/4" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Additional Danze Links
Danze D501515BNT Product Specifications
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.