This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Danze's 5 year limited warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Pedestal base DC18110 required for installation
- Pedestal mounted sink
- Rear drain location increases area in the sink as well as storage underneath
- Equipped with overflow drain – works in tandem with the primary drain to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 8-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 20" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Pedestal
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze DC016028BC
- Danze DC016028WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC016028 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Learn why you should consider Danze for your home.We at Build.com have taken an overall look at what Danze has to offer our customers. We feel very good about Danze products, and believe you should too.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.