- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Danze's 5 year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation
- Gravity flush
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Overall Height: 29-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 11-3/4" x 8-5/8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 14" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7-1/8" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 6"
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze DC031221WH*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC031221 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.