- Bowl only configuration - giving you the opportunity to select your matching tank
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Danze's 5 year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation
- Gravity flush
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 16-7/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 13-7/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-7/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 6-3/4" x 10-5/8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 6"
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze DC063330BC*
- Danze DC063330WH*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC063330 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.