This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin with thick raised rim gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under DecoLav's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china, providing a classic look and feel
- Design features clean lines and thick edges
- Flat faucet deck rises above the deep basin
- Above counter installation makes the sink a striking design element
- Rear drain location increases area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Equipped with overflow - works in tandem with primary drain to prevent overflows or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Height: 6-1/8" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-3/8" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 19" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-3/8" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Above Counter Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- 1417-8: This model
- 1417-1: This model with 1 faucet hole
Additional DecoLav Links
This DecoLav item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DecoLav 1417-8-CWH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1417-8 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DecoLav products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.