- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated side spray included
- Spout swivels 180 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Includes top-fill soap/lotion dispenser in matching finish
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 14-3/5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-3/5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 4
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 19949-SD-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 19949-SSSD-DST*
- Delta 19949-RBSD-DST*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 19949-SSSD-DST Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Touch Clean|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Spout Height||7.609, 7.61|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.