Low Lead Compliant Talbott Double Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Plastic Pop-Up Drain
Talbott's soft curves and subtle flares convey a traditional feel and the minimal decorative detailing keeps the design simple and fresh for years to come.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Lever handles for easy control with wet hands
- Two handle lavatory faucets for exposed mounting on 3 hole sinks with 4" centers
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable
- All operating parts are replaceable from the top
- 1/4 turn handle stops
- 1/2"-14 NPSM threaded male inlet shanks
- Control mechanism is a rotating cylinder type with stainless steel plate and 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats
- Drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Limited Warranty to the original consumer purchase to be free from defects in material and workmanship
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for usage in all industrial, commercial and business applications
- ASME A112.18.1
- ASME A112.18.2
- CSA B125.1
- CSA B125.2
- ANSI A117.1
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: centerset
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Spout Length: 5 3/16"
- Spout Total Height: 4 5/16"
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 2 3/4"
- Drain type: Plastic Pop-Up
- Holes/Width: 3-hole 4" centerset
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense Labeled Product
- CA/VT Compliant
- Brilliance Finish
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 25260LF-SS*
- Delta 25260LF-RB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 25260LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview