Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview
Commerical Double Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet With Metal Pop-Up Drain (Low Lead Compliant)
Delta 2529LF-HDM Product Features:
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greenburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Two large wrist blade handles offer ease of operation and precise temperature control
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable
- 1/4 turn handle stops
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta 2529LF-HDM Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- WaterSense Labeled Product: WaterSense certified faucets are compliant with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency in regards to water conservation.
- Low Lead Compliant: Meets California, Vermont and Maryland low lead compliance standards.
Delta 2529LF-HDM Product Specifications:
- 3-hole 4" installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Aerator Type: Cache
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Spout Length: 5-1/4"
- Spout Height: 2"
- Total Height: 3-1/4"
- Drain Type: Metal pop-up
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 2529LF-HDM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 2529LF-HDM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 2529LF-HDM Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.