Leland, Bathroom Faucet Widespread Double Metal Lever Handles and Pop-Up Drain
Delta 3575 Product Features and Benefits:
- A charming teapot-inspired series of faucets for the entire home
- Timeless design is a perfect marriage of both form and function
- High arc spout
- Precise handle turn allows for easier temperature selection
- Matching Roman tub faucet provides complete coordination
- Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta 3575 Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- WaterSense Labeled Product: WaterSense certified faucets are compliant with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency in regards to water conservation.
Delta 3575 Product Specifications:
- 3-hole 6-16" installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Drain type: Polypropylene pop-up type drain
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 3575*
- Delta 3575-SS
- Delta 3575-RB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3575 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.