- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Traditional elements inspired by Victorian era flatware
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Overall Height: 9-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 3-13/32" (measured from mounting deck to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 8-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- 18 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 2 handles included
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 37984
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 37984-OB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 37984-OB Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.