- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Delta's 5 year limited commercial warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Vandal resistant button activation and spout outlet
- Mounts in a single hole configuration – one hole required for spout and attached handle
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 6-1/10" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 0"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
- 1 handle included with faucet
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta 86T0104
- Delta 86T0104*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 86T0104 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.