Delta Video: MagnaTite DockingDelta offers a variety of kitchen faucets with MagnaTite magnetic spray head docking. Check out this video to learn more.
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Optional cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers) is available
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 62" hose
- Classical design combines with modern technology in the Cassidy Kitchen Collection
- The Cassidy Collection is the obvious choice for a timeless, traditional styled kitchen
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch2O: This intuitive tap technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy (such as cooking) or when on-demand water is needed (such as dishwashing). Touch2O faucets include an LED indicator light at the base of the faucet which lets you know the touch feature is active while also making the statement that you've got the latest-and-greatest in faucet technology. Touch2O kitchen faucets are designed to be easy enough to install that the typical homeowner can do it in less than an hour. Electricians are not required.
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Overall Height: 15" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-11/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 9997T-DST: this model
- 9997-DST: this model without Touch2O technology
- 9197-DST: kitchen (larger) version of this faucet without Touch2O technology
- 9197T-DST: kitchen (larger) version of this faucet
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 9997T-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 9997T-AR-DST
- Delta 9997T-CZ-DST
- Delta 9997T-DST
- Delta 9997T-RB-DST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 9997T-RB-DST Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||MagnaTite Docking, Pullout Spray, Touch2O|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Diamond Seal|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.