Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.
Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package Includes:
- Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17T292)
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim (T18017-XO)
- Jetted Shower Rough In Valve with Extra Outlet (R18000-XO)
Delta Addison TempAssure Shower Package Features:
- Thermostatic Valve Trim Features:
- TempAssure 17T thermostatic valve cartridge
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to +/-3°F
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Lever volume control handle, temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- H2Okinetic Technology jets rotate 30 degrees
- Each jet flows at .75 gpm @ 60 psi
- XO Jet Module Trim Features:
- Spray jets rotate 30 degrees
- Utilizes H2O Kinetics for an enhanced showering experience
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- TempAssure: TempAssure Thermostatic valves monitor the temperature of the water and adjust the mix automatically to maintain precise temperature control and to keep the water temperature in your shower within a safe +/- 3°F.
Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package Specifications
- Thermostatic Trim Dimensions: 6"W x 6"H
- Valve Type: Thermostatic cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 8-1/5"W x 3-1/2"H
- Diverter Jet Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Jet Module Trim Dimensions: 8-1/5"W x 3-1/2"H
- Jet Module Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package SS
- Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package CZ
- Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package CH
- Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||4|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.