Delta Vero DSS-Vero-1702-H2O Shower System Includes:
- Vero 17 H2O Series Shower Set (T17253-H2O)
- Vero 3 Setting Diverter (T11853)
- Body Sprays Qty 2 (T50050)
- Body Spray Rough-In Valve Qty 2 (R50001)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Vero DSS-Vero-1702-H2O Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Dual Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Separate Metal Lever Volume and Temperature Controls for Maximum Comfort
- Handle Adjusts Volume; Dial on Handle Controls Temperature
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 Setting 2 Port Diverter: 2 Individual Positions, 1 Shared Position
- Self-Cleaning H2Okinetic Spray Showerhead
- H2Okinetic Body Sprays with Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Vero-1702-H2O Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7-3/32"W x 5-19/32"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 6"W x 2-3/4"H
- Body Spray Dimensions: 4"W x 4"H x 2"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2"W x 2"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 16"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 6.7 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Vero DSS-Vero-1702-H2O From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Vero DSS-Vero-1702-H2O Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Integrated Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume on one trim plate, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta DSS-Vero-1702-H2OSS
- Delta DSS-Vero-1702-H2O
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DSS-Vero-1702-H2O and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.