Delta Victorian DSS-Victorian-1402 Shower System Includes:
- Victorian 14 Series Shower Set (T14255-LHP)
- Victorian 3 Setting Diverter (T11855)
- Body Sprays Qty 2 (50102)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Victorian DSS-Victorian-1402 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Single Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Single Metal Lever Handle for Ease of Temperature Control
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 Setting 2 Port Diverter: 2 Individual Positions, 1 Shared Position
- Touch-Clean Soft Spray Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Body Sprays with 30 Degree Up and Down Adjustment
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Victorian-1402 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 5"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 4-1/4"H
- Body Spray Dimensions: 2-7/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 2"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 3"W x 3"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 5.5"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 7.3 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Victorian DSS-Victorian-1402 From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Victorian DSS-Victorian-1402 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta DSS-Victorian-1402SS
- Delta DSS-Victorian-1402CZ
- Delta DSS-Victorian-1402
- Delta DSS-Victorian-1402RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Delta DSS-Victorian-1402 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!