Delta BreezGreenBuilder Bath FanPerfectly Quiet. Perfectly Green. BreezGreenBuilder fans are the builders' choice for green design. BreezGreenBuilder fans are extremely energy-efficient, exceeding the ENERGY STAR® efficiency requirement by as much as 835%! In fact, BreezGreenBuilder fans cost as little as $4.20 to run 24/7 for an entire year!
- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Single Speed Fan
- Noise Level at 1.4 Sones
- DC brushless motor engineered to run continuously
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- Green LED indicator light
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole building continuous and intermittent operation), CA Title 24, and CALGreen requirements
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 4"
- Air Flow (CFM): 100
- Sones: 1.4
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 8"
- Amperage: 0.22 Max
- Single Speed Fan
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
Additional Delta Electronics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Electronics Products
- Shop All Delta Electronics BreezGreen Builder Collection Products
Our SKU: Delta Electronics GBR100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Electronics GBR100
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Electronics GBR100 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.