- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Power rating of 120volts/60Hz
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Removable with permanently lubricated plug-in motor
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- Easy installation with expandable extension bracket
- Green LED indicator light
- Automatically powers o when impeller is locked abnormally
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 4"
- Air Flow (CFM): 110
- Sones: Less Than 0.3
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 7.31"
- Width: 9.68"
- Depth: 9.68"
- Amperage: 0.38 Max
- Single Speed Fan
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
- Housing Length: 9.68"
- Housing Width: 9.68"
- Housing Depth: 7.31"
Additional Delta Electronics Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Delta Electronics Products
- Delta Electronics BreezSignature G2 Collection
This Delta Electronics item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta Electronics SIG110
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SIG110 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta Electronics products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Delta Breez Collection Exhaust Fan ReviewMilan Rosan of Build.com reviews the Delta Breez Collection Exhaust Fans
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.