Delta Breez Collection Exhaust Fan ReviewMilan Rosan of Build.com reviews the Delta Breez Collection Exhaust Fans
- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Power rating of 120volts/60Hz
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Removable with permanently lubricated plug-in motor
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- Easy installation with expandable extension bracket
- Green LED indicator light
- Automatically powers o when impeller is locked abnormally
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 4"
- Air Flow (CFM): 110
- Sones: Less Than 0.3
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 7.31"
- Width: 9.68"
- Depth: 9.68"
- Amperage: 0.38 Max
- Single Speed Fan
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
Additional Delta Electronics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Electronics Products
- Shop All Delta Electronics BreezSignature G2 Collection Products
Our SKU: Delta Electronics SIG110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Electronics SIG110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Electronics SIG110 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Housing Depth||9.68, 7.31|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.