- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Single Speed Fan
- Noise Level is Less Than 0.3 Sones
- DC brushless motor engineered to run continuously
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- Power consumption approximately 16.9 Watts with an efficiency rating approximately 11.2 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole building continuous and intermittent operation), CA Title 24, and CALGreen requirements
- Adjustable low speed air flow and delay time
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 6"
- Air Flow (CFM): 150
- Sones: Less Than 0.3
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 7.675"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 11.375"
- Amperage: 0.47 Max
- Dual Speed Fan
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
Additional Delta Electronics Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Delta Electronics Products
- Delta Electronics BreezSmart Collection
This Delta Electronics item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta Electronics SMT150D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SMT150D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta Electronics products with over 400 warehouses across the country.