- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Single Speed Fan
- Noise Level is Less Than 0.3 Sones
- DC brushless motor engineered to run continuously
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- Power consumption approximately 16.9 Watts with an efficiency rating approximately 11.2 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole building continuous and intermittent operation), CA Title 24, and CALGreen requirements
- Adjustable low speed air flow and delay time
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 6"
- Air Flow (CFM): 150
- Sones: Less Than 0.3
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 7.675"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 11.375"
- Amperage: 0.47 Max
- Dual Speed Fan
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
Additional Delta Electronics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Electronics Products
- Shop All Delta Electronics BreezSmart Collection Products
Our SKU: Delta Electronics SMT150D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Electronics SMT150D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Electronics SMT150D Product Specifications
|CFM||110, 150, 70, 90|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|