Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.
Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package Includes:
- Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T14294)
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim (T18037-XO)
- Jetted Shower Rough-In Valve (R18000-XO)
Delta Linden Monitor 14 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Single function pressure balance cartridge
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- 120 degree maximum handle rotation
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Shower head features H2O Kinetic Technology
- Jetted Module Diverter Trim Features:
- Three function diverter: 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
- 1/2" rough-in
- Jetted Diverter Rough-In Valve Features:
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Brass body
- Adjusts for up to 3/4" wall thickness
Delta Smart Features:
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Valve Type: Single function pressure balance cartridge
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 8-13/16"W x 4"
- Diverter Jets Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package SS
- Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package CZ
- Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package CH
- Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Linden Monitor 14 Series Shower Package CZ Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.