- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All brass construction; forged from solid brass stock
- Accepts all Delta mixing valve trims/cartridges, including all Monitor and TempAssure models
- For IPS inlet/outlet connections
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - prevents rocking and allows for securing to stringers
- Square plaster guard, the size of a standard tile allows for right-angle cuts. Removable and snaps back into place
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap for air/water testing before cartridge is installed
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Note: this is the rough-in valve only - valve trim (which includes the cartridge) required to complete
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta R10000-IP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R10000-IP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.