- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All brass construction; forged from solid brass stock
- Accepts all Delta mixing valve trims/cartridges, including all Monitor and TempAssure models
- Universal inlet/outlet connections (PEX, IPS, copper)
- Integrated service stops (allows for turning off water at valve, preventing whole-house interruptions)
- High-flow - designed for shower systems (note: shower only; tub port is plugged)
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - prevents rocking and allows for securing to stringers
- Square plaster guard, the size of a standard tile allows for right-angle cuts. Removable and snaps back into place
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap for air/water testing before cartridge is installed
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Note: this is the rough-in valve only - valve trim (which includes the cartridge) required to complete
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta R10000-UNWSHF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R10000-UNWSHF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.