- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All brass construction; forged from solid brass stock
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Universal inlet/outlet connections (PEX, IPS, copper)
- Accepts all Delta 3-port and 6 port diverter valve trims/cartridges
- All three outlets are used for six function trims (3 individual positions, 3 shared positions)
- Use plug (included) in one outlet for three function trims (2 individual positions, 1 shared position)
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - prevents rocking and allows for securing to stringers
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap for air/water testing before cartridge is installed
- Note: this is the rough-in only - valve trim (which includes the cartridge) required to complete
H2Okinetic® Shower Advantage Over Typical Showers:
Typical ShowersH2Okinetic® Showers
Droplet Size: Larger water droplets offer a more massaging shower experience.
Spray Coverage: A dense shower spray offers a more drenching blanket of water coverage.
Thermal Dynamics: Larger water drops and a dense spray pattern results in a warmer, more consistent showering experience.
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta R50001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the r50001 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.