This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Product Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swinging temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-1/2" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-7/16"
- Shower Arm Length: 5-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-3/16"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tub quickly
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta T14459
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T14459-SS
- Delta T14459-CZ
- Delta T14459
- Delta T14459-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta T14459-CZ Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology, CALGreen, ADA Compliant|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet, Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||5.5|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.25|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.