This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Recommended
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The design was inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design
- A sleek sophistication for the bath providing both style and functionality
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Independent volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-1/2"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T17059: this model
- T14059: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta T17059-SS
- Delta T17059-CZ
- Delta T17059
- Delta T17059-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T17059 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified FaucetsDelta WaterSense Partner Overview