Delta Video: Dryden Bath CollectionDelta Dryden Bath Collection Overview
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Independent volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
Why Buy Delta Dryden T17T051 Valve Trim From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end, dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F. They are also higher-flow, which is usually necessary for multi-application shower systems.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- T17T051: this model
- T17051: this model without TempAssure technology
- T14051: this model without Independent Volume Control or TempAssure technologies
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta T17T051
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T17T051-PT*
- Delta T17T051-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Delta T17T051-SS
- Delta T17T051-CZ
- Delta T17T051
- Delta T17T051-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta T17T051-PN Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||TempAssure Thermostatic Valve|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.