Victorian, Shower System, Multi Function Showerhead and Double Handle Monitor with Body Spray Jets H2Okinetic Technology
Delta® believes that there are better ways to experience water. This conviction goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. Our technologies include MagnaTite magnetic docking spray wands that stay in place, to Touch20 Technology faucets turned on or off with just a touch making life easier when hands are messy, to DIAMOND Seal Technology valves that help the faucet last up to 5 million uses-Delta faucets incorporate thoughtful features that delight the customer. When paired with beautiful, inspirational design, it's easy to understand why Delta is more than just a faucet.
Delta T18255-XO Product Features and Benefits:
- Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home
- Soft curves offer a timeless design
- Separate volume and temperature controls for maximum comfort. Handle adjusts volume; dial on handle controls temperature
- Monitor® Scald-Guard® valve keeps water temperature within +/-3ºF
- Spray jets rotate 30°. Utilizes H20kinetics for an enhanced showering experience
- Built-in diverter to accommodate an Extra Outlet
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta T18255-XO Delta Smart Features
- H2Okinetic Technology: creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience while using less water. Delta H2O Kinetic Showers utilize larger water droplets that retain heat longer for a massaging effect and a denser spray pattern for a feeling of drenching coverage. They are also more quiet than conventional showers and use no moving parts. Water savings can be substantial; 1.5 gallons per minute delivered via H2O Kinetic Body Sprays or Showerheads feels like 2.5 gallons per minute. This can result in a 36% decrease in water usage compared to high-flow systems.
- MultiChoice Universal Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Monitor Pressure Balance Valve: Delta Monitor faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature an adjustable high-temperature limit stop that when properly set helps ensure the handle cannot be turned to a position that is too hot for comfort (May require seasonal adjustment).
- Touch Clean: Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta T18255-XO Product Specifications:
- Valve Type: Dual function pressure balance cartridge
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi, 9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
- Spray Settings: Showerhead: Full Body Spray/ Massaging Spray / Massaging Full Body Spray - Jets: H2Okinetic Technology
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta T18255-XO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T18255-PTXO*
- Delta T18255-XO*
- Delta T18255-SSXO*
- Delta T18255-RBXO*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta T18255-PTXO Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve, Touch Clean, Volume Control|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.