This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Compel, for those desiring a clean, minimalist design in their bath
- The clean design and minimal details of the Compel Bath Collection offer sleek, urban sophistication in a complete line of faucets and accessories
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Rough-in valve not included (when adding to cart valve will be offered)
- Overall height: 8-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 4-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 8-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation hole required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- 18 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 2 handles included
- Rough-in valve not included (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T2761: this model
- T4761: this model + hand shower
Additional Delta Links
This Delta item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Delta T2761-SS
- Delta T2761
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T2761 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Delta products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.