- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Part of the Montego collection.
- Available Finishes: Matte Pewter
- Glass Options: Frosted
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 18.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- CUL Listed: Yes
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Chain Length: 3"
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Designers Fountain Products
- Designers Fountain Montego Collection
This Designers Fountain item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Designers Fountain 96932-MTP
- Designers Fountain 96932-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 96932 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Designers Fountain products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.