- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 22
- Wattage: 54
- Height: 6"
- Width: 15.75"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Designers Fountain Products
- Designers Fountain Aliotta Collection
This Designers Fountain item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Designers Fountain ES82222-SP*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ES82222 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Designers Fountain products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.