Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 36
- Height: 15"
- Width: 11.25"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Aliotta Collection Products
Our SKU: Designers Fountain ES82240
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designers Fountain ES82240-SP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Designers Fountain ES82240-SP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.