- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 39
- Height: 25.75"
- Width: 14"
- Energy Star: Yes
- All chain mounted fixtures include 3 feet of chain & 12 feet of wire unless otherwise noted.
- All stem mounted fixtures include one each of the following: 6”, 12”, 18” stem, unless otherwise noted.
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Celine Collection Products
Our SKU: Designers Fountain ES97051
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designers Fountain ES97051-SPC
Satin Platinum w/ Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Designers Fountain ES97051-SPC Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, GU24|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.