- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Available Finishes : Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Platinum
- Glass Options: Alabaster
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 16
- Wattage: 16
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 848
- Height: 3"
- Width: 11"
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Cirrus Collection Products
Our SKU: Designers Fountain LED101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designers Fountain LED101-ORB-AL
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Alabaster
- Designers Fountain LED101-SP-AL
Satin Platinum Alabaster
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Designers Fountain LED101-ORB-AL Product Specifications
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||16|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.