3/8" VSR Drill with All Bearing Construction and Contoured Handle
The DeWalt 3/8" VSR drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a contoured textured handle that provides better gripping surface and reduces user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the all ball-bearing construction which provides greater durability and longer tool life.
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Contoured textured handle provides better gripping surface and reduces user fatigue
- Glass-filled nylon housing is durable, impact resistant and provides lower maintenance cost
- Belt clip conveniently holds tool and frees user's hands for other work
- Chuck key with holder
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Keyless Chuck: Keyed
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 480W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): N/A
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): N/A
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): N/A
- Gear Reduction: Single
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip:
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.65 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D21002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt D21002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.