3/8" VSR Drill with All Bearing Construction and Contoured Handle
The DeWalt 3/8" VSR drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a contoured textured handle that provides better gripping surface and reduces user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the all ball-bearing construction which provides greater durability and longer tool life.
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Contoured textured handle provides better gripping surface and reduces user fatigue
- Glass-filled nylon housing is durable, impact resistant and provides lower maintenance cost
- Belt clip conveniently holds tool and frees user's hands for other work
- Chuck key with holder
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Keyless Chuck: Keyed
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 480W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): N/A
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): N/A
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): N/A
- Gear Reduction: Single
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip:
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.65 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D21002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D21002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.