How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Interview with the Project Manager for D24000 Tile SawInterview with the Project Manager for D25000 tile saw Live from the 2009 DEWALT World of Concrete.
10" Wet Tile Saw with Stand and Cantilevering Rail and Cart System
The DeWalt 10" wet tile saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool only weighs 69 lbs which allows one person to transport and set it up. Making these even more versatile is the cantilevering rail/cart system which allows for 24" ripping capacity and 18" tile on diagonal. Includes the durable and easy to set up stand.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max Rip Capacity: 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18"
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45° Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5° Miter: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width, Housing Only: 26"
- Edge Guide: 45/90°
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Stand: Included in D24000S
- Removable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Position of Rail System: Integrated
- HP: 1.5 HP
- Tool Weight: 69 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D24000S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt D24000S
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt D24000S Product Specifications
|Depth of Cut||3.125|
|Diagonal Cut Capacity||18" Tile, 18in Tile|
|Integrated 22.5 Degree Miter||Yes|
|Integrated 45 Degree Miter||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Depth Of Cut||3.125, 3.75|
|Max Rip Capacity||24" Tile|
|Pan Material||ABS Plastic|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.