1" L-Shape SDS Rotary Hammer Kit with 2.5 Foot Pounds of Impact Energy
The DeWalt 1" L-shape SDS rotary hammer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 2.5 ft-lbs of impact energy which provides fast drilling and powerful chipping. Making these even more versatile is the L-shape design which offers superior balance and control.
- L-Shape Design offers superior balance and control
- 2.5 ft-lbs of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 8.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- At only 11-1/2" this hammer is the most compact in the market allowing users to get into tight spaces
- Light weight design (6.5 lbs) provides comfort for extended use
- Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the D25300D dust collection system
- Chipping (Hammer-Only) mode allows user to perform light chipping applications, such as removal of mortar splatter
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32" - 5/8"
- Amps: 8.0 Amps
- Impact Energy: 2.5 ft-lbs
- Vibration Control: No
- Vibration Measurement: 18.0 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,150 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-4,300 bpm
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Wood/Steel Drilling: With adaptor
- Switch: Variable Speed
- Tool Length: 11.5"
- Tool Weight: 6.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D25313K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt D25313K Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Hole Diameter (Concrete)||1"|
|No Load BPM||4300|
|No Load RPM||1150|
|Quick Change Removal Chuck||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.