1/4 Sheet Palm Grip Sander Kit with 2.4 Amp Motor and Textured Anti-Slip Grip
The DeWalt 1/4 sheet palm grip sander is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a textured anti-slip top and body grip which provides ultimate comfort and control during use. Making these even more versatile is the 2.4 amp motor which sands at 14,000 OPM, providing a superior finish.
- 2.4 Amp motor sands at 14,000 opm, providing a superior finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual plane, counter-balanced low-vibration design reduces user fatigue
- Dust bag with vacuum adapter
- Sandpaper punch
- Kit Bag
- Amps: 2.4 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 14000 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 1/16"
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 1/4 Sheet
- SFPM: N/A
- Dust Sealed Switch: Yes
- Pad: N/A
- Pad Break: N/A
- Tool Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D26441K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D26441K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.