5" Low Profile Random Orbit Sander 3.5 Amp EnduraTech Motor and Electronic Load Control
The DeWalt 5" low profile random orbit sander is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features electronic load control for 42% faster material removal. Making these even more versatile is the 3.5 amp EnduraTech motor for increased performance and durability.
- 3.5 Amp EnduraTech Motor for increased performance and durability
- Electronic Load Control for 42% faster material removal
- EnduraTech Motor Technology has 71% fewer wear components for 5 to 10 times longer motor life
- Electronic Motor Break reduces spin down time by 73% for increased productivity
- Mechanical Pad Break reduces free spin to virtually eliminate gouging
- Low Profile Design reduces sander height by 31% for better control and finish
- Variable speed dial, 7,500 to 12,000 opm optimizes removal rate on a variety of materials
- Optimized ergonomics with rubber grip for comfort and control
- Integral dust port accepts 1" and 1-1/2" vacuum hoses for optimal dust collection
- 3/32" Orbit diameter
- Dust bag
- Vacuum adapter
- Amps: 3.5 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 7,000-12,000 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 3/32"
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 5", 8-hole hook & loop
- SFPM: N/A
- Dust Sealed Switch: Yes
- Pad: N/A
- Pad Break: Yes
- Tool Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt D26456*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D26456 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.