Compact Router with 30,000 RPM and 5.6 Amp Motor
The DeWalt compact router is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool is perfect for most trimming, small edge forming and hinge routing applications. Making these even more versatile is the 30,000 RPM, 5.6 amp motor which provides the power and durability required to cut in various materials.
- 30,000 RPM, 5.6 amp motor provides the power and durability required to cut in various materials
- Perfect for most trimming, small edge forming and hinge routing applications
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control
- Precision-machined, cast-aluminum fixed base provides long term durability
- Extra large locking knob allows for a quick motor release and/or course depth adjustment
- Micro-set thumb wheel enables quick and accurate bit height adjustments
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- 1/4" collet
- Standard base
- Collet wrench
- Amps: 5.6 Amps
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.50 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D26670
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt D26670
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued