Compact Router Kit with 30,000 RPM and 5.6 Amp Motor
The DeWalt compact router is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool is perfect for most trimming, small edge forming and hinge routing applications. Making these even more versatile is the 30,000 RPM, 5.6 amp motor which provides the power and durability required to cut in various materials.
- 30,000 RPM, 5.6 amp motor provides the power and durability required to cut in various materials
- Perfect for most trimming, small edge forming and hinge routing applications
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control
- Precision-machined, cast-aluminum fixed base provides long term durability
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Extra large locking knob allows for a quick motor release and/or course depth adjustment
- Micro-set thumb wheel enables quick and accurate bit height adjustments (standard base only)
- Standard base enables basic edge and laminate trimming
- Offset base allows for trimming backsplashes or scribing in tight spaces
- Tilt base adjusts backward 30° and forward 45° for angled cuts
- Standard trim base
- Tilt Base
- Offset base
- Collet and Hex wrench
- Carry bag
- Amps: 5.6 Amps
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 8.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D26670K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D26670K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.