3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer Kit with 5.5 Amp Motor and 34,000 Cuts Per Minute
The DeWalt 3-1/4" portable hand planer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 34,000 cuts per minute which achieves a fast removal rate. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 5.5 amp motor which provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately)
- Includes reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Also accepts industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Two reversible carbide blades (installed)
- Rabbeting fence
- Blade depth setting gage
- Dust Adaptor
- Socket wrench
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 17,000 rpm
- Depth of Cut (mm): 1.5 mm
- Depth of Cut (inches): 1/16"
- Planning Width: 3-1/4"
- Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt D26677K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt D26677K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt D26677K Product Specifications
|Cuts Per Minute||34000|
|Depth of Cut||0.0625|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Free Service Contract, 3 Year Limited Warranty, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Depth Of Cut||0.0625|
|No Load RPM||17000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.