Heat Gun with Variable Temperature Control and Overload Protection
The DeWalt heat gun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features built-in overload protection which shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up. Making these even more versatile is the variable temperature control which allows for adjustment of the heat settings.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Cord Protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
- Ergonomic comfort grip provides greater comfort for long hours of use
- Separate Internal Components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Lightweight and Compact design weighs only 2.1 lbs
- Cone Nozzle
- Fishtail Surface Nozzle
- Watts: 1550W
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Temperature: 120 to 1100 °F
- Max CFM: 16 CFM
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Power Cord: 10 ft
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D26950
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D26950 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.