4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder with No Lock-On and 10 Amp 11,000 RPM Motor
The DeWalt 4-1/2" small angle grinder with no lock-on is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a dust ejection system which provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents. Making these even more versatile is the 10.0 amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection.
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
- Quick Change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
- Vibration-reducing side handle increases comfort for extended use applications
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- No Lock-On paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200W
- HP: 1.6 HP
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 11,000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Switch Type: Paddle no lock-on
- Dust Ejection System™: Yes
- Tool-Free Flange System: Yes
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- E-Clutch® / Overload Protection:
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D28402N
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D28402N and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.