5/16" Variable Speed Fiber Cement Siding Shear with 6.5 Amp Motor and 360° Swivel Head
The DeWalt 5/16" variable speed fiber cement siding shear is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a head that swivels 360° for added cutting convenience. Making these even more versatile is the powerful, 6.5 amp, all ball-bearing motor for increased power and long life when cutting 5/16" cement fiber siding.
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for increased power and long life when cutting 5/16" cement fiber siding
- Head swivels 360° for added cutting convenience
- Variable for increased user control
- Reversible dual cutting edge side blades for longer cutting life and increased productivity
- Replaceable center and side blades for longer cutting life and increased productivity
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 800W
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,500 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): N/A ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): N/A ga.
- Replacement Parts-Left/Right Blade: –
- Center Blade: –
- Tool Length: 9.1"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D28605
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt D28605
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load SFPM||2500|
|No Load SPM||2500|