5/16" Variable Speed Fiber Cement Siding Shear with 6.5 Amp Motor and 360° Swivel Head
The DeWalt 5/16" variable speed fiber cement siding shear is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a head that swivels 360° for added cutting convenience. Making these even more versatile is the powerful, 6.5 amp, all ball-bearing motor for increased power and long life when cutting 5/16" cement fiber siding.
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for increased power and long life when cutting 5/16" cement fiber siding
- Head swivels 360° for added cutting convenience
- Variable for increased user control
- Reversible dual cutting edge side blades for longer cutting life and increased productivity
- Replaceable center and side blades for longer cutting life and increased productivity
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 800W
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,500 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): N/A ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): N/A ga.
- Replacement Parts-Left/Right Blade: –
- Center Blade: –
- Tool Length: 9.1"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D28605
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D28605 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.