14" Chop Saw with QUIK-CHANGE Keyless Blade Change System and 15 Amp Motor
The DeWalt 14" chop saw with quik-change keyless blade change system is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a quik-change blade change system which increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 15.0 amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor which provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability.
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- QUIK-CHANGE™ Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- Exclusive QUIK-FENCE™ tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- 14" abrasive wheel
- Fence wrench
- Tool free flange system
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 rpm
- HP: 5.5 HP
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity (Round): 5"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 4-1/2 x 6-1/2"
- Blade Change: QUIK-CHANGE™
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 39.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D28715
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt D28715
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.