How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
12" Cut-Off Machine with 15 Amp Motor and Epoxy Coated
The DeWalt 12" cut-off machine is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a epoxy coated field and armature which provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris. Making these even more versatile is the 15.0 amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor which provides high power and speed for metal and concrete cutting.
- 15.0 Amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides high power and speed for metal and concrete cutting
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Adjustable guard for different cutting depths is mounted at two points to maintain proper alignment
- Rotation directs sparks and debris towards the front of the tool and helps prevent climbing in the cut
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord provides increased durability and life in hot and cold climates
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Masonry cutting wheel
- Metal cutting wheel
- Amps: 15.0 AC/DC Amps
- No Load Speed: 5,000 rpm
- Depth of Cut: 4-1/2"
- HP: 5.3 HP
- Dust Collection: No
- Wheel Diameter: 12"
- Wheel Rotation: clockwise/counter clockwise
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt D28754
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt D28754 Product Specifications
|Depth of Cut||4.5|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Motor Abrasion Protection||Yes|
|No Load RPM||5000|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Product Weight||15, 24.7|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.