14" Cut-Off Machine with 15 Amp Motor and Epoxy Coated
The DeWalt 14" cut-off machine is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a epoxy coated field and armature which provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris. Making these even more versatile is the 15.0 amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor which provides high power and speed for metal and concrete cutting.
- 15.0 Amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides high power and speed for metal and concrete cutting
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Rotation directs sparks and debris towards the front of the tool and helps prevent climbing in the cut
- Dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- Adjustable guard for different cutting depths is mounted at two points to maintain proper alignment
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord provides increased durability and life in hot and cold climates
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Masonry wheel
- Metal cutting wheel
- Integral dust duct
- Amps: 15.0 AC/DC Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,300 rpm
- Depth of Cut: 5"
- HP: 5.5 HP
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Wheel Rotation: clockwise/counter clockwise
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D28755
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D28755 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.