1.1 HP Continuous 4 Gallon Electric Hand Carry Compressor with 3.2 SCFM at 100 PSI and Oil Lubricated Pump
The DeWalt 1.1 HP continuous 4 gallon electric hand carry compressor is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a oil lubricated pump which improves durability. Making these even more versatile is the 3.2 CFM delivered @100 PSI pump which enables quick recovery.
- 3.2 CFM delivered @100 PSI pump enables quick recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Cast iron cylinder enhances pump life
- Lightweight design for easy use and handling in a variety of orientations
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start-up
- 4 gallon twin stack tank design proven acceptance in the market
- DEWALT® Compressor Oil
- HP: 1.1 HP
- Drive: Direct
- Tank Size: 4 gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC 14 amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 3.2 CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400 rpm
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Tool Width: 15"
- Tool Height: 16.75"
- Tool Weight: 53.32 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D55151
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D55151 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.